img
Home / Categories / Lifestyle / Eat Natural And Balanced For A Healthy Lifestyle

Eat Natural And Balanced For A Healthy Lifestyle

/
/
/
108 Views

Eat Natural And Balanced For A Healthy Lifestyle, It is important to keep a balance in your diet and make good choices about what you eat. Each person needs certain diet and it is important to choose healthy food that we like. So we created a simple guide to the principles of healthy diet.

Eat Natural And Balanced For A Healthy LifeStyle

Eat daily fruits and vegetables

Ten tips for a healthy lifestyle

Create a balance in your own life ­ healthy relationships, a satisfying career, regular physical activity, all these affect the choices in terms of food that we make.

Keep in mind that moderation and portion size are important ­ the rule is that if you eat healthy 90% of the time, the remaining 10% you can eat any kind of food that you like, even if it is not healthy.

Drink water ­ the body is made up of 70% water, so be hydrated properly.

Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables (especially green leaves vegetables like lettuce) and carbohydrates from whole grains such as brown rice, bulgur and millet.

Choose for lean meat or poultry and dairy products with low fat or fat free.

Choose foods low in saturated fat of hydrogenated oils.

Keep the total fat to 20­-35% of calories, with most fats coming from polyunsaturated and monounsaturated sources such as vegetable oils, avocados, nuts, seeds and fish.

Do not add more than a teaspoon of salt per day to cooked food.

Get used to read the tags of packed food ­ knowing the ingredients and the calories that a product has it will help you make informed decisions on what to buy and eat.

Eat less sugar and processed foods and aim for a diet rich in cooked fresh foods.

What you should eat daily

Whole grains: eat 140­-224 grams of whole grains daily. These include whole grain flour, oats , corn, bulgur, brown rice. A slice of bread or half a cup of rice, pasta and oatmeal are the equivalent of 28 grams of whole grains. Avoid refined white flour.

Vegetables: eat at least three servings of colorful vegetables. Raw or lightly cooked (steamed or sauteed) are the best. 30­-60 grams of vegetables means a portion.

Fruit: eat at least one cup of fruit a day, particularly fruits rich in vitamin C such as citrus fruit and rich in antioxidant such as berries. Again, raw is best and rich in nutrients. A medium apple means a cup.

Milk: adults should consume three portions a day of calcium ­rich dairy products such as milk, yogurt or cheese, all with low fat. A portion is one cup of milk or yogurt or 45 grams of natural cheese. If you cannot drink milk, you can get calcium from dark leafy vegetables (such as broccoli, bok choy and turnips) or almonds.

Protein: for an adequate protein intake, eat between 140­-168 grams of lean meat, poultry or fish per day. Eggs, nuts, seeds, dried beans and peas (or lentils) also have nutrients and can replace meat.

Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula

Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

It is main inner container footer text